Sunday, January 31, 2010

YAWN

And I'm spent. I just connected to something called Springpad. I got sucked in by one of those flippin' Facebook ads. But it lets me put just about anything and everything that I could possibly want to remember on one convenient location. Okay, my main dig was it would let me save wines that I like (and I like a lot of different wines). Criminy, does this mean I have to take my laptop with me everywhere I go to have wine? Perhaps I should get a smartphone.

Oh boy, that's gonna come back to bite me in the butt, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Hi There! Thanks for checking out Springpad! If you are into wines, check out Gary Vaynerchuk on Springpad (http://springpadit.com/garyvee) - as the host of Wine Library TV, he's got a ton of wines of all varieties and price points in his collection!

    Devin @ Springpad
    devin@springpartners.com

    ReplyDelete